Book Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry 3rd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
The latest edition of this popular book continues to provide a highly visual step-by-step guide to the practical management of a wide variety of presentations seen in clinical dental practice.
Containing over 350 high-quality photographs, line artworks and tables, Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry is written in an easy-to read ‘how to’ style and contains a large number of real life clinical cases carefully presented to maximise learning outcomes for the reader.
- Covering all core aspects of practice, Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry, 3rd editionwill be of value to all general dental practitioners, both qualified and in training.
- More than 350 colour illustrations, artworks and tables present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Designed to help the reader reorganise their knowledge into a clinically useful format
- Explores treatment alternatives and evaluates their advantages and disadvantages
- Integrates material from all the dental specialties in order to cover the full range of problems which will be seen in practice
- Practical approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Includes ten completely new problems, making the book almost twice as long as the first edition!
- All the chapters have been completely revised to account for new national guidelines, changes in legislation and advances in treatment
- Additional topics include Down’s syndrome, bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis, headache and child protection