Book Craniofacial Surgery 1st Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
Addressing the complete range of craniofacial anomalies, from cleft lip and orthognatic surgery to acute facial fractures and tumors, Craniofacial Surgery provides step-by-step instruction on the anesthetic management, surgical work-up, and operative treatment of complex congenital or acquired anomalies affecting the head, upper face, and jaw. Written by seasoned experts who have developed a thorough clinical and basic knowledge in this evolving discipline, this source will comprehensively analyze basic areas of craniofacial surgery, and set the standard for the management of these challenging clinical entities.
- Written in a basic science format slanted towards neurological disorders Craniofacial Surgery covers
- the basic areas of craniofacial surgery addressing the standard of technique to use within the diagnosis, treatment, recovery, and management for patients having craniofacial disorders
- the entire range of craniofacial anomalies from cleft lip and orthognatic surgery to acute facial fractures and tumors
- skeletonization and repositioning of the boney skeleton as well as three dimensional mobilization and re-positioning of the bony framework – which is only accomplished by a combined intra- and extra- cranial approach
- all modern-day techniques in craniofacial surgery, including the use of craniofacial techniques for application in aesthetic surgery
- The management of both congenital and acquired defects