Book Current Techniques in Canine and Feline Neurosurgery is available to download free in pdf format.
Current Techniques in Canine and Feline Neurosurgery offers state-of-the-art, detailed guidance on performing neurosurgical techniques in dogs and cats, from indications and surgical anatomy to procedures and post-operative care.
- Presents an up-to-date, detailed reference on veterinary neurosurgery techniques, covering skills ranging from basic to advanced
- Provides guidance on why, when, and how to perform neurosurgical procedures
- Includes information on diagnostic evaluation, surgical planning, and instrumentation as well as step-by-step descriptions of specific procedures
- Copublished with the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Foundation and American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Offers video clips on a companion website