Book Dosage Calculations for Veterinary Nurses and Technicians is available to download free in pdf format.
This reader-friendly guide helps veterinary nurses and technicians use calculations to determine dosage rates, anesthetic flow rates, radiography exposure rates, parenteral nutrition, and more. Self-assessment questions, examples, logos, clinical hints and tips clarify important concepts and ensure that readers master everything they need to know about calculations in their day-to-day clinical environment.
- Content covers everything readers need to know about veterinary nursing calculations in a user-friendly format.
- All aspects of mathematics that apply to veterinary nursing and technology are clearly explained.
- Extensive illustrations clarify important points and help readers understand the material.
- Self-test sections, plus clinical hints and tips, ensure retention of core facts.
- Guidance on avoiding potential pitfalls and common errors is provided