Book Implants in Clinical Dentistry 2nd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
The second edition of the bestselling guide, Implants in Clinical Dentistry, considers the practical features that a clinician needs to know for successful treatment planning, surgical implantation, and long-term maintenance.
Illustrated with full colour clinical images and authored by a team from King’s College London Dental Institute, this is an ideal text for restorative/conservative dentists, periodontologists, prosthodontists and facial aesthetic clinicians.
- Single tooth planning in the anterior region and for molar replacements
- Fixed bridge planning and implant placement
- Implant overdentures
- Basic factors and flap design for implant surgery
- Grafting procedures for implant placement
- Prosthodontic complications of implant treatment and maintenance of implant overdentures