Book Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary 5th Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
Saunders Comprehensive Veterinary Dictionary, 5th Edition includes the veterinary technical and scientific words and phrases you might encounter in practice. With well over 60,000 main and subentries including large animals, small animals, and exotics, presented in a user-friendly format, the fifth edition continues its legacy as the most comprehensive dictionary reference in the veterinary field. Completely revised and updated for today’s veterinary team, it now includes an all-new companion Evolve site, which hosts an audio glossary of 1,200 common veterinary terms and an image collection featuring high-quality images from the book. The online site also includes printable appendices with essential reference information including conversion charts and blood groups of domestic animals.
- More than 60,000 main entries and subentries are included, making this the most comprehensive dictionary covering the whole range of veterinary medicine including large and small animals and exotic pets.
- Pronunciation of key terms is indicated by a phonetic respelling that appears in parentheses immediately following main entries.
- High-quality, color illustrations aid further understanding of important terminology.
- Color design and format help you find key information at a glance.
- Extensive appraisal, clarification, and focusing of entries to reflect current practice.
- Extensive contributions from internationally acknowledged expert consultants.