Book Small Animal Pathology for Veterinary Technicians is available to download free in pdf format.
Small Animal Pathology for Veterinary Technicians fosters an understanding of small animal diseases, relating pathology information to the responsibilities of technicians in the clinical setting. Beginning with the technician’s role in pathology, terminology, and the process of diagnosis, chapters then cover diseases organized by system. From reproductive, endocrine, and eye disease to urinary tract and infectious diseases, the book offers in-depth information on a wide range of commonly presented diseases, providing technicians with practical information linked to their daily tasks.
- Provides a guide to the technician’s role in understanding small animal diseases and the process of diagnosis
- Emphasizes the most important issues with helpful tip boxes
- Takes a highly practical approach, tying disease information to the veterinary technician’s daily duties
- Presents full-color photographs to illustrate diseases
- Offers descriptions, causes, zoonosis, transmission modes, clinical signs, treatments and much more for each disease