Book Textbook of Human Physiology for Dental Students 2nd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
Second edition of Textbook of Human Physiology for Dental Students has been thoroughly revised and updated in view of the advances in this field without changing its general organization. In this book core and applied aspects of human physiology have been skillfully intermingled to enable students to apply their learning in clinical situations.
- Tailor-made for BDS students as per the requirements laid down by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Text organized in such a way that the students can easily understand, retain and reproduce it.
- Various levels of headings, subheadings, boldface and italics to help in quick revision of the subject.
- Black and white figures replaced by coloured ones and each section presented in a different colour format to enhance lucidity of the book.
- Brief introduction to the relevant functional anatomy preceding the description of the physiological aspects in each section for better understanding of the subject.
- In order to emphasize the clinical significance of physiology relevant applied aspects have been covered adequately in each chapter.
- Essential aspects of the text have been highlighted in separate boxes.