Book Textbook of Operative Dentistry 2nd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
This new edition is a complete guide to operative dentistry. Beginning with an introduction, physiology, dental caries and tooth preparation, the text also discusses pain and infection control. The following sections examine different operative procedures.
New techniques such as minimal intervention dentistry, nanotechnology and lasers; and advances in dental materials are discussed in detail. More than 1200 colour images, illustrations, flow charts and tables are included.
- Complete guide to operative dentistry
- Discusses numerous different procedures, and pain and infection control
- New techniques and advances in materials described in detail
- More than 1200 colour images, illustrations, flow charts and tables
- Previous edition published in 2010