Book Veterinary Anatomy of Domestic Animals 7th Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
The days of cramming dry anatomical facts are over. It’s time to look at anatomy as an opportunity to appreciate a fascinating world of relationships and interconnections.
- The complete spectrum of systematic and topographic anatomy: clearly structured and vividly presented, featuring superb high-quality images
- A combined text and atlas: takes into account a variety of species, an ideal resource for developing a comprehensive understanding of anatomical structures and relationships
- Integrated sectional anatomy and contemporary diagnostic imaging: a window into the application of anatomy in diagnostics
Highlights you won’t want to miss:
- A new chapter on avian anatomy: the fundamental structural features of birds, at a glance
- Over 1100 exceptional images: anatomical specimens and histological images, thin slice plastinations, colour schematics, diagnostic imaging, sectional anatomy
- Numerous references to clinical and applied anatomy: including equine endoscopy, arthrocentesis, examination of the udder, rectal examination and laparotomy
- A unique bonus: CT, MRI and ultrasonographic images