Book Mosby’s Veterinary PDQ Veterinary Facts at Hand 3rd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
Enter every examining room with confidence! Mosby’s Veterinary PDQ, 3rd Edition is the pocket-sized reference that provides you with quick access to hundreds of veterinary medicine facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Ideal for the clinical setting, coverage includes key topics such as pharmacology, math, animal care, common diseases, diagnostic procedures, imaging techniques, parasite identification, urinalysis, blood tests, and other lab work. This full-color new edition is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections, to help you quickly find what you need to deliver safe and efficient veterinary care.
- Valuable formulas, conversions, and lab values make it easy to look up the data needed to deliver safe and effective veterinary care.
- Full-color photos and line drawings illustrate procedures and tests, dental and surgical instruments, parasites, and urine and blood analysis.
- Quick-access format is organized into 10 tabbed, color-coded sections, and makes it easy to find facts quickly.
- Easily fits in the busy vet tech’s pocket, for ease of access and formatted to find facts quickly.
- Easy-to-read charts and tables provide quick access to key information that you’ll commonly use but rarely memorize.
- Spiral binding allows you to lay the book flat or keep it open to a page for quick reference.
- NEW! Current drug information covers the newest pharmacologic agents, ensuring that you are up to date with uses, adverse side effects, and dosage forms.
- NEW! Information on dental imaging and breathing circuits keeps you up to date on the latest techniques and equipment.
- NEW! Coverage of the latest testing kits keeps you up-to-date on available products.
- UPDATED! Information on anesthesia monitoring provides the most up-to-date information on this important topic.
- NEW! Updated images prepare you to perform routine procedures