Book Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat 3rd Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
A Colour Handbook of Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat was one of the first books to bring key information about skin diseases to clinicians in an easy-to-use problem-oriented format. This fully revised and updated Third Edition responds to the huge growth in knowledge about skin conditions over the last decade, including the discovery of new conditions, the development of new approaches to management, and effective new treatment options.
- Completely updated in response to developments in veterinary dermatology over the last decade
- Superb and generously sized colour photographs and diagrams
- Describes lesion identification and diagnostic techniques in great detail, especially useful for revision
- Chapters are organized based on symptoms, and each chapter has a decision tree: gives basic and practical guidance.
- Clear user-friendly design with one condition per page (or spread of pages)
- Referenced thoughout to give the clinician access to the literature