Book BSAVA Small Animal Formulary Part A Canine and Feline 10th Edition is available to download free in pdf format.
The BSAVA Formulary has been one of the Association’s most trusted and highly valued publications for over a quarter of a century. The Formulary provides an alphabetical list of drugs available for veterinary use in dogs and cats. Several new drug monographs have been added to this edition, including additional chemotherapeutic agents. Other additions include updated information on antibacterial use and a flowchart designed to clarify the prescribing cascade.
The Canine and Feline Formulary is accompanied by a range of useful Client Information Leaflets which BSAVA members can access via the BSAVA Library (bsavalibrary.com/CIL) or the BSAVA app – these leaflets have been updated alongside the new edition.
- Trusted information on drugs available for veterinary use in cats and dogs
- Revised throughout with the newest drugs added
- Additional chemotherapeutic agents
- Update on antibacterial use
- Prescribing cascade flowchart